NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM IN ANY WAY.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to people 18 years of age (or the age of majority in their state of residence) or older as of the date of entry and who are legal residents of the United States, except in those states where prohibited by law. For avoidance of doubt, participants should check with local requirements regarding his or her eligibility prior to participation in this Promotion. The officers, directors, and employees of Ultimate Ears/Logitech Inc. and its parent company, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Logitech”), and all advertising, promotion and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
2. BINDING EFFECT. By submitting your entry, you agree to these Official Rules and failure to comply may result in disqualification. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
3. SUBMISSION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 12:30 PM, PDT; and ends on Monday, February 6, 2023 at 12:29 PM, PDT (“Submission Period”). Entries will be accepted through the Submission Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER. Go to Ultimate Ears' Instagram page, find the pinned post announcing the giveaway, and follow the instructions in the post to enter for a chance to win the prize noted below. If you haven’t already, you will need to create an Instagram (www.instagram.com) account (additional terms and conditions apply). This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Logitech and not to Instagram. No limit to the number of entries.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION. Logitech will randomly select 3 winners at the conclusion of the Submission Period from the eligible entries received during the Submission Period. Odds of winning depend on the number eligible entries received. Winners must satisfactorily complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, and Publicity Release.
6. PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS.
Each confirmed winner will be awarded (1) Wonderboom 3 in Digital Lavender.
The approximate retail value of the prize is $99.99 USD and the approximate retail value of the total prizes is $299.97 USD.
Any federal, state, and local taxes and any duties on the prize is the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes are not transferable or refundable, must be accepted as awarded and cannot be resold for profit. No cash equivalent or alternative product or prize will be made available; provided, however, that Logitech reserves the right to, without any prior notice and at any time, replace with a similar product or the latest release of a product of the same category. Federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
7. LICENSE GRANT: You retain all of your ownership rights in any story, photograph, or video that you submit as part of your entry. However, with each submission of story, photograph, and/or video to this Promotion, you grant Logitech, and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully-paid, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, adapt, modify, publish, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and perform your story, photograph, and/or video submissions, in whole or in part, in connection with this Promotion and in connection with the marketing, advertising and promotion of Logitech products. Logitech may also use your story, photograph, and/or video in connection with (i) retail marketing efforts including trade show booths, catalogs, mailers, point of purchase or other store displays; and (ii) e-commerce efforts including the Logitech website in any media formats and through any media and social channels.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Logitech’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all matters related to this Promotion. Logitech and its partners are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled entries, messages or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, so are or any combination thereof.
Only eligible entries that comply with these Official Rules will be accepted. All entries submitted become the property of Logitech. Logitech reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if Logitech determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Logitech’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. Logitech reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Logitech reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Logitech’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating in this Promotion, participant releases and agrees to discharge and hold harmless Logitech, Instagram and their respective partners, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or acceptance, possession or use (misuse), or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to this Promotion or any prize.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the winner’s agreement that Logitech may use their name, address, voice, likeness and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
11. SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by Logitech with North America headquarter offices at 7700 Gateway Boulevard, Newark, CA 94560, USA.
12. LIST OF WINNERS. Winner(s) may be announced on Ultimate Ears’ social media outlets, however, you may also receive a list of the winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Logitech, Public Relations Manager at Sponsor’s address no later than 60 days from end date of the Submission Period. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
13. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively through final and binding arbitration conducted under the Consumer Arbitration Rules ("Rules ") of the American Arbitration Association except that any dispute that would otherwise fall under the jurisdiction of a small claims court may, at the option of one of the parties, be brought in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction prior to appointment of the arbitrator; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties or under the selection process set forth in the Rules. The costs of the arbitration shall be apportioned between the parties as set forth in the Rules. The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding on the parties without right of appeal. YOU MUST CONTACT SPONSOR WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT OR FACTS THAT GIVE RISE TO A CLAIM, OR YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY CLAIM BASED UPON SUCH EVENT OR FACTS. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Logitech in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.