NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN AND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to: (a) people 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in their state of residence, including 19 years of age or older in NE and AL) as of the date of entry, (b) people who are legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia, except in those states where prohibited by law, and (c) people who have not won a prize in connection with any Ultimate Ears/Logitech promotion within 60 days prior to the Submission Period. To ensure eligibility, participants should check with local requirements regarding their eligibility prior to participation in this Promotion. The officers, directors, and employees of Logitech Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parent company, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and all advertising, promotion agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion, or the Prize Provider (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and their respective immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
2. BINDING EFFECT. By entering the Promotion, you agree to comply with these Official Rules, and failure to do so may result in disqualification or forfeiture of a Prize. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. SUBMISSION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on March 24, 2023 at 12:00 AM, PDT; and ends on March 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM, PDT (“Submission Period”). Eligible entries will be accepted during the Submission Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER.
Enter online. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. To enter the Promotion, visit the Ultimate Ears Promotion Website to sign up for Ultimate Ears’ email list by providing your name and email address and you will automatically be entered to win. Limit one (1) entry per person. The email address you provide at entry will be used to attempt to contact you if you are a potential winner. If a potential winner does not respond within 72 hours after Sponsor’s first contact attempt, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible entries.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS AND NOTIFICATION. After the Submission Period has ended, Sponsor will randomly select nine (9) winners from the eligible entries received during the Submission Period. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number eligible entries received. Winners must satisfactorily complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, and Publicity Release.
6. PRIZE AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS.
Each confirmed winner will be awarded one (1) $500 voucher redeemable at Credit for Travel. The Prize will be sent to the email address provided at registration. Redemption of the Prize will be subject to Credit for Travel’s Terms and Conditions. Winners must redeem their Prize no later than 11:59 PM PT June 30, 2023.
The approximate retail value of the total Prizes is $4,500 USD. Any federal, state, and local taxes and any duties on the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
No Prize or any portion thereof is transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. If the Prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to provide a cash payment or substitute a prize of comparable value.
7. LICENSE GRANT: By entering the Promotion, you grant to Sponsor and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully-paid, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, adapt, modify, publish, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, your name and any other materials or information you may provide to Sponsor, in whole or in part, in connection with this Promotion and in connection with the marketing, advertising and promotion of Ultimate Ears products, including but not limited to the Ultimate Ears website and social channels.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on all matters related to this Promotion. Sponsor, Prize Provider and their respective partners are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled applications or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or Prize information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, so are or any combination thereof.
Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By participating in this Promotion, participant releases and agrees to discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Prize Provider and their respective partners, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, retailers, agencies, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of, or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to, this Promotion or any Prize.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a Prize shall constitute the winner’s agreement that Sponsor may use their name, address, voice, likeness and Prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
11. SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by Logitech, Inc. (“Sponsor”) with North American headquarter offices at 7700 Gateway Boulevard, Newark, CA 94560, USA. The provider of the Prize is TLC Marketing Worldwide North America, Inc. (“Prize Provider”), 60 Hudson St., Suite 1809, New York, NY 10013.
12. LIST OF WINNERS. Winner(s) may be announced on Sponsor’s owned and controlled social media outlets; however, you may also receive a list of the winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Logitech, Public Relations Manager at Sponsor’s address, no later than 60 days from the end of the Submission Period. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
13. DISPUTES. Each person who enters or otherwise participates in the Promotion agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, other than the administration of the Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively through final and binding arbitration conducted under the Consumer Arbitration Rules ("Rules") of the American Arbitration Association, except that any dispute that would otherwise fall under the jurisdiction of a small claims court may, at the option of one of the parties, be brought in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction prior to appointment of the arbitrator; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion (but in no event attorneys' fees); and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses (but in no event attorneys’ fees), and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties or under the selection process set forth in the Rules. The costs of the arbitration shall be apportioned between the parties as set forth in the Rules. The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding on the parties without right of appeal. YOU MUST CONTACT SPONSOR WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT OR OCCURRENCE OF THE FACTS THAT GIVE RISE TO A CLAIM, OR YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY CLAIM BASED UPON SUCH EVENT OR FACTS. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.